This is the last part of series of blog for Installation of IAM using Oracle Identity and Access Management Lifecycle Tools.
Step 6: Install IAM topology using Response File created in Step 5.
- Once the IDMLCM tools are installed, go to below highlighted directory in ORACLE_HOME location and execute IAM Deployment Wizard Script (iamDeploymentWizard.sh). Follow the Screenshots.
- This time select the third option as show below.
- Review the below locations carefully. Refer my last post for understanding different directories.
- At this point IDMLCM Launches Oracle Identity and Access Environment Health Check Utility and verify everything that it needs.
- Luckily, I only got one error for missing rpm package. You might get more, so carefully check log file and fix it. This is what I got.
- Missing openmotif and openmotif22 rpm packages. Installed them & Restarted.
- This time I got Lucky 🙂 and made progress. From here on, at every step you can expect 30-90 mins. Check the following screenshots.
- AND WE ARE DONE !!
- Access the Identity Self Service Console URL
I will explore OIM PS3 in depth and will blog my experiences and findings here. Stay tuned.