The other day one of my friend especially called me to ask where can he go and create a new weblogic user. It sounds like a very simple task but people who are new to Weblogic can find it hard to locate a “Create User” command :-).
Amigos, es muy simple . .
1) Login to the FMW Console using the weblogic user:
2) From the domain structure, navigate to:
<name>_domain > Security Realms
From there click on “myrealm”
3) Click the “Users and Groups” tab, then “New”
4) Enter the details, as below (include your name and the date in the description, for traceability), then click OK
5) Click on the user you have just created, to assign it to groups.
6) Choose the groups to assign it to, and click Save.