For Part1, please refer here.
Associate Role with Access Policy
In PS3 the role to access policy association has been made as part of role management. Lets associate the OnBoard Employee access policy created earlier to the Employee Role.
- Click on the Access Policy tab and click on Add
- Click on Add Selected to add the policy and click on Select
- You should see the update as Pending Action will be blank, indicating update was successful
Test the provisioning by on-boarding a user in Company B HR System
a) I am using the sample HR app deployed on Weblogic server which is integrated by OIM using GTC connector. More on this later. Login in HR app and create new user with details as below.
- Click on Create New Employee. The employee is created and a HR ID and a User Login are generated automatically.
- Now reconcile OIM with HR by executing Scheduled Task.
HR APPLICATION TABLES_GTC
- Click on Event Management Tab , you should see the events
- Now execute Evaluate User Policies. This scheduled task evaluates the access policies. More information on this here.
- Connect to Company A LDAP Store and verify the creation os newly created user.
- Verify the same in OIM Identity Console. Open the User; check out its role, Entitlements etc.
Hope it helps.