If you do not want to share Administrator user details with all, then below are the steps to create more users (for Development team or Testing Team) and give minimum permissions.
- Login into Informatica Administrator Console.
- Click on “Security”
- On right hand corner “Actions” -> “Create User”
- Enter Details for
- Login Name =
- Password =
- Confirm Password = <same as above>
- Full Name = <can be anything, ideally username who requested account>
- Description = <can be anything, ideally ticket number>
- Emailid= <not required or just give user’s email id>
- Phone = <not required>
- Click “OK”
- Now grant newly created user proper privileges.
Informatica Home Page -> Security -> Users -> Click on new user -> Click on “Privileges”
- Click on “Domain….” -> Privileges -> Select Appropriate privileges
- Now test if with new user you are able to login successfully on Informatica Administration Console.
Hope it helps.