In the coming new posts, I will be updating the various steps ( in multiple blogs) that I have followed in order to do a PoC for testing IT Analytics and Log Analytics for Oracle Management Cloud.
The master installer is a collection of files (typically a ZIP file) that contains software installation scripts and other initial setup information documents.
The process to download master installer is :
- Sign in to My Services ( https://cloud.oracle.com/sign-in)
Note : You need to select one of the Data Center from the drop-down list before it prompts you to enter your credentials
2. Go to Dashboard page and Click on Launch Log Analytics.
3. The Welcome page of the Set Up Log Analytics wizard is displayed. Click Next.
4. On the next window, the Plan page is displayed. Review the information and Click Next.
5. On the last screen, Save the Registration Key for that will be used during the time of deploying a new agent and Click on Download Master Installer.
6. Once the file is downloaded, Click Done. Also, note that the Master installer file consists of following:
AgentInstall.sh : The installation script used to deploy Oracle Management Cloud agents on a UNIX-based platform.
AgentInstall.bat : The installation script used to deploy Oracle Management Cloud agents on a Windows platform.
Read Me file: A file containing instructions about how to use the AgentInstall script to install agents on your target hosts.
This completes the 1st step. Hope this helps.