SOA Composer Not Opening Up in Oracle SOA 11gR1 PS3 (18.104.22.168.0)
Problem : After installing Oracle SOA 11g if you try opening SOA Composer (http:// host:7001/soa/composer) to edit Rules, DVM or tasks you might encounter below issue :-
“Error–404 Not Found”
Solution: While installing SOA, to optimize the server memory usage, certain applications does not get targeted and hence they don’t get deployed (including soa composer) by default when a server starts.
1) Login to Weblogic Admin console and go to “Deployments” section
2) Click composer
3) Go to “Targets” tab, select all components and click on “Change Targets” –
4) Select “AdminServer” in “Target Deployments” screen and click on “Yes” –
5) Make sure that “Current Target”section, now shows “AdminServer” for all components and you see the success message on Weblogic Admin Console –
6) Now, try to open SOA Componser web-console in a web-browser and it should get opened –
Take Care. See you around!!